Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Magnanao, Hector" <he...@sap.com> on 2015/08/24 19:18:51 UTC

how can i upload version 1.1.0.1 of tomcat-jdbc

I need to compile with 1.1.0.1.  whenever I try to compile with this version,  it says the
[WARNING] The POM for org.apache.tomcat:tomcat-jdbc:jar:1.1.0.1 is missing, no dependency information available

Is there another url or group that I can grab this version from ? Or do I need download this locally ?

Hector Magnanao Jr.
SCM Analyst

Fieldglass, Inc.
O: (331) 702-6142
M: (773) 474-3051
Hector.magnanao@sap.com
www.fieldglass.com

Fieldglass is now part of SAP

This email contains confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient, do not read, distribute or reproduce this transmission (including any attachments). If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by email reply.

Re: how can i upload version 1.1.0.1 of tomcat-jdbc

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.
yes, that's exactly why Olivier gave you the link: you're trying to use a non-
existent version
Olivier gave you a link that shows you what versions exist in central
repository

Regards,

Hervé

Posted by Ron Wheeler <rw...@artifact-software.com>.
It appears that it was never released.
You may want to try the current version of tomcat.s pool or build the
jar from sources and put it in your local repo as a third-party jar.

You might ask this question in the tomcat forum and get their
recommendation for this.

It appears that this is not a Maven problem.

Ron

On 25/08/2015 10:40 AM, Magnanao, Hector wrote:
> I don't see version 1.1.0.1 in that link that you sent me.

Ron Wheeler
President
Artifact Software Inc
email: rwheeler@artifact-software.com
skype: ronaldmwheeler
phone: 866-970-2435, ext 102

RE: how can i upload version 1.1.0.1 of tomcat-jdbc

Posted by "Magnanao, Hector" <he...@sap.com>.

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Try this one: