Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Beau Hebert <be...@bestnetpc.com> on 2002/07/31 18:13:05 UTC

RE: Tomcat Root Context Problem Solved!

Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: Turner, John [ <ma...@AAS.com> mailto:JTurner@AAS.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2002 11:42 AM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: Tomcat Root Context

You have to configure Apache to send requests for that URL to tomcat.
Soemthing like

JkMount /newfolder/*.jsp ajp13
JkMount /newfolder/servlet/* ajp13

in your httpd.conf file.

John Turner
jturner@NOSPAM.aas.com

Posted by Beau Hebert <be...@bestnetpc.com>.
The solution is contained in the original message that was sent by John
Turner located below. Thanks again John...

and what have been the solution to the problem?

Posted by Carlos <li...@lpis.com>.