Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Todd Chapman <mo...@chaka.net> on 2000/10/09 17:11:05 UTC

PerlHandler configuration question.

I am servicing requests from a virtual document tree. Most of the time I
want the request to be serviced by a PerlHandler module I wrote. However,
if the requested filename is 'cgifile' I would rather have
Apache::Registry handle the request, but since this is a virtual document
tree the CGI program 'cgifile' is located in a real directory somewhere
else.

1. How would I configure this behavior?

2. Would I have to locate 'cgifile' in the document tree or could it be
located anywhere accessible by the httpd process?

Thanks!

-Todd