Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Sagnik Sasmal <sa...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/19 14:44:35 UTC

Questions regarding deploying servers that don't have any internal networking

Suppose I want to deploy Cloudstack on hosts that have no correlation with
each other and no private internal networking between them. Is there any
way to go about this rather than creating individual Zones and Pods for
each host?

Re: Questions regarding deploying servers that don't have any internal networking

Posted by Sagnik Sasmal <sa...@gmail.com>.
Alright, hm. Before when I used to use bare qemu + VMM, I followed this:
https://wiki.hetzner.de/index.php/Netzkonfiguration_CentOS/en#Routed_.28brouter.29
as linked to me by the DC. It should be possible to accomplish this in
CloudStack right?

Posted by Ivan Kudryavtsev <ku...@bw-sw.com>.

Posted by Sagnik Sasmal <sa...@gmail.com>.
Does that mean each host will reside in its own Cluster, Pod and Zone?

Posted by Ivan Kudryavtsev <ku...@bw-sw.com>.