Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "M.Khaled" <mo...@yahoo.com> on 2007/11/21 10:55:53 UTC

sending xml as a string by axis client problem

Hi,

  I am using axis 1.4. I generated the client by passing the WSDL file to  axis using
    java org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java (WSDL-file-URL)  command.And the application
  required to pass a string to axis to include it in the soap request.The string I am
  passing containing xml elements so it contains special character like < and  >
  But the the problem is when axis sending the soap message it converts these special
  characters to &lt and &gt so it causes problems.Is there any help to handle that?
  Thanks,
  Mohamed.