Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by Andreas Rittershofer <an...@rittershofer.de> on 2003/09/02 14:23:42 UTC

Xindice-query out of XSLT-stylesheet

How can I make a Xindice-query out of XSLT-stylesheet?

I have here Tomcat and Cocoon with Xalan and Xerces. The data source
are at the moment xml-files. Now I want as data source Xindice. My
XSLT-stylesheets should query Xindice. How to do this?

Or should I better ask in a Cocoon-mailinglist?

mfg ar
--
E-Learning mit http://www.LmTM.de/
*die* E-Learning-Plattform für Physik!

Re: Xindice-query out of XSLT-stylesheet

Posted by Yury Mikhienko <Yu...@mobicomk.ru>.
On Tue, 2 Sep 2003 14:23:42 +0200
"Andreas Rittershofer" <an...@rittershofer.de> wrote:

> How can I make a Xindice-query out of XSLT-stylesheet?
>
> I have here Tomcat and Cocoon with Xalan and Xerces. The data source
> are at the moment xml-files. Now I want as data source Xindice. My
> XSLT-stylesheets should query Xindice. How to do this?
>
> Or should I better ask in a Cocoon-mailinglist?

May be you must use cocoon transformation document scheme

1. Generate document (using XMLDBSource) from Xindice
2. Transform document
3. Serialize

the sample from cocoon sitemap.xmap:

   <map:match pattern="db-news">
    <map:match type="request-parameter" pattern="query">
      <map:generate src="xmldb:xindice:///db/web/news-arch/#{1}"/>
     <map:serialize type="xml"/>
    </map:match>
   </map:match>

--