Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Toli Kuznets <to...@marketcetera.com> on 2007/07/12 04:25:58 UTC

Re: Maven and Ant Integration (Ignores Ant version)

Petr,

If it makes any difference, I have Maven 2.0.7 and the antrun plugin
with Junit combination works for me. I am, however, using the 3.8.1
version of Junit, but i don't think it matters.

Maven-antrun-plugin page also has a writeup on how to use optional tasks:
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-antrun-plugin/classpaths.html

I have the following in my plugin:
            <plugin>
                <inherited>false</inherited>
                <executions>
                    <execution>
                        <id>run-integration-tests</id>
                        <phase>integration-test</phase>
                        <goals>
                            <goal>run</goal>
                        </goals>
                        <configuration>
                            <tasks>
                                <junit printsummary="withOutAndErr"
showoutput="yes" haltonfailure="true" fork="true" timeout="180000">
                                    <classpath refid="maven.test.classpath"/>

                                    <formatter type="plain"/>
                                    <test name="org.marketcetera.SomeTest"

todir="${project.build.directory}/surefire-reports"/>
                                </junit>
                            </tasks>
                        </configuration>
                    </execution>
                </executions>
                <dependencies>
                    <dependency>
                        <groupId>ant</groupId>
                        <artifactId>ant-junit</artifactId>
                        <version>1.6.5</version>
                    </dependency>
                    <dependency>
                        <groupId>junit</groupId>
                        <artifactId>junit</artifactId>
                        <version>3.8.1</version>
                    </dependency>
                </dependencies>
            </plugin>

hope this helps.
--
Toli Kuznets
http://www.marketcetera.com: Open-Source Trading Platform

Re: Maven and Ant Integration (Ignores Ant version)

Posted by Toli Kuznets <to...@marketcetera.com>.
<remove foot from mouth>
Appears that I spoke too soon - i can indeed run the maven/ant/junit
combo from inside a sub-modules but it doesn't work for me in the
top-level package with child modules.

oh well. any other suggestions on how to workaround this problem until
the aforementioned bug is fixed?