Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Vinicius Carvalho <ja...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/23 19:42:32 UTC

Pagkaging in a faster way

Hello there! Is it possible to run mvn package and skip compile and
test phases? When I need to pack new stuff that don't need to be
tested/compiled, its taking too long.

Best Regards

Re: Pagkaging in a faster way

Posted by Raphaël Piéroni <ra...@gmail.com>.
So you can try to call the specific goal of packaging
jar:jar for a jar packaging.
war:war for war packaging (IIRC)

Raphaël

Re: Pagkaging in a faster way