Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by "Mazumdar, Subrata (Subrata)" <ma...@avaya.com> on 2010/12/01 15:58:02 UTC

Compatibiliy of XML Signature generated using Java and C++ implementation of Apache XML security

Hi,
Has anybody done any compatibility test of XML signature generated using
Java and C++ versions Apache XML Security tool ?
Can I assume that a valid signature generated C++ componenet will be
verified  correctly by the Java component and vice-versa?
I undersatnd that they are two independnet components but what is the
paint of using standard if they are compatible.
Thanks.
--
Subrata

RE: Compatibiliy of XML Signature generated using Java and C++ implementation of Apache XML security

Posted by "Mazumdar, Subrata (Subrata)" <ma...@avaya.com>.
Thanks Scott.
--
Subrata