Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by asheesh <as...@q2aindia.com> on 2001/09/28 12:26:37 UTC

Initialcontext problem

I am using Tomcat3.2.3 on Linux and WindowsNT, on NT
Context ctx = new InitialContext();

 works fine but when i try to use same on Linux it stops my Tomcat with the
message License Expired. Pls. suggest me where i am comitting some mistake?

regards
asheesh

Posted by Dmitri Colebatch <di...@bigpond.net.au>.
What are the properties you have in the jndi.properties file (previously
in the hashtable)?

cheers
dim

Re: Initialcontext problem