Posted to dev@xmlbeans.apache.org by Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com> on 2004/12/14 16:29:27 UTC

Class file generated with src only

I just updated to HEAD and the schema compiler is generating a class
file instead of a java source with the source only option.  The file in
question is:
schema/system/s0B3316F73CD7FBB57F083731B55F55A3/TypeSystemHolder.class

I am running scomp like so:
    <java classname="org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.tool.SchemaCompiler"
          classpathref="xmlbeans.path"
          fork="true">
      <arg value="-srconly"/>
      <arg value="-d"/>
      <arg value="${maven.build.dir}/xfire-xmlbeans-main"/>
      <arg value="${basedir}/src/schemas"/>
    </java>

Going to an older version of xmlbeans fixes this, and I get a file named
TypeSystemHolder.java instead. Any ideas?
- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions LLC