Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Emmanuel Neri <em...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/10 01:54:32 UTC

SQLFeatureNotSupportedException in JdbcThinConnection

Hello, I`m a Ignite user and i have a problem using Ignite with SQL at
2.7.5 version.

I use vertx-jdbc-client dependency at my Vert.x base application and this
API call prepareStatement method from JdbcThinConnection
but prepareStatement method as sql and
autoGeneratedKeys arguments throw SQLFeatureNotSupportedException("Auto
generated keys are not supported."), like the stack below:

*java.sql.SQLFeatureNotSupportedException: Auto generated keys are not
supported. at
org.apache.ignite.internal.jdbc.thin.JdbcThinConnection.prepareStatement(JdbcThinConnection.java:557)*

I think Ignite not supported auto generated key and i called this method
with autoGeneratedKeys = 2 (NO_GENERATED_KEYS), but I still having
problems, has any reason for this method haven`t implementation or is
possible to implement something like that at JdbcThinConnection?

@Override
public PreparedStatement prepareStatement(String sql, int
autoGeneratedKeys) throws SQLException {
    ensureNotClosed();

    if(autoGeneratedKeys == Statement.RETURN_GENERATED_KEYS)
        throw new SQLFeatureNotSupportedException("Auto generated keys
are not supported.");

    return prepareStatement(sql);
}

Thank you

--
Att.:

      *  Emmanuel Neri *

www.emmanuelneri.com.br/sobre

Re: SQLFeatureNotSupportedException in JdbcThinConnection

Posted by Pavel Vinokurov <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

I've created the ticket for this issue:

Pavel

вс, 10 мая 2020 г. в 04:54, Emmanuel Neri <em...@gmail.com>:

> Hello, I`m a Ignite user and i have a problem using Ignite with SQL at
> 2.7.5 version.
>
> I use vertx-jdbc-client dependency at my Vert.x base application and this
> API call prepareStatement method from JdbcThinConnection
> but prepareStatement method as sql and
> autoGeneratedKeys arguments throw SQLFeatureNotSupportedException("Auto
> generated keys are not supported."), like the stack below:
>

> *java.sql.SQLFeatureNotSupportedException: Auto generated keys are not
> supported. at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.jdbc.thin.JdbcThinConnection.prepareStatement(JdbcThinConnection.java:557)*
>
> I think Ignite not supported auto generated key and i called this method
> with autoGeneratedKeys = 2 (NO_GENERATED_KEYS), but I still having
> problems, has any reason for this method haven`t implementation or is
> possible to implement something like that at JdbcThinConnection?
>
> @Override
> public PreparedStatement prepareStatement(String sql, int autoGeneratedKeys) throws SQLException {
>     ensureNotClosed();
>
>     if(autoGeneratedKeys == Statement.RETURN_GENERATED_KEYS)
>         throw new SQLFeatureNotSupportedException("Auto generated keys are not supported.");
>
>     return prepareStatement(sql);
> }
>

> Thank you
>
> --