Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Mehdi Burgy <gl...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/04 14:06:13 UTC

Fwd: [Solr Wiki] Your wiki account data

Hello,

We've recently launched a job search engine using Solr, and would like to
add it here: https://wiki.apache.org/solr/PublicServers

Would it be possible to allow me be part of the publishing group?

Thank you for your help

Kind Regards,

Mehdi Burgy
New Job Search Engine:
www.jobreez.com

Posted by Steve Rowe <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hello madeinch,

Please see the Apache Public Forum Archive Policy - instructions for
archive modification are at the bottom of the page (read the rest of the
page first, though): http://www.apache.org/foundation/public-archives.html

Steve

Re: [Solr Wiki] Your wiki account data

Posted by madeinch <gl...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Could you please remove completely this thread?

Thank you

Re: [Solr Wiki] Your wiki account data

Posted by tedswiss <gl...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, your first email hit the spam box !

Re: [Solr Wiki] Your wiki account data

Posted by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org>.
: Is this email address still valid?
:
: Kind Regards

Mehdi: i don't understand your question, particularly in the context of
the thread you are replying to.

On Dec 4, you asked if your wiki id (madeinch) could be added to the
editing group for the solr wiki, and Erick Erickson replied on the same
day that he did that.

You now have the ability to edit the wiki using that wiki account, but if
you are having problems loging into that account that may be a seperate
problem?  (It's not clear what you were asking about when you forwarded
the password recovery email bellow)

: 2013/12/4 Mehdi Burgy <gl...@gmail.com>
:
: > Hello,
: >
[...]

-Hoss
http://www.lucidworks.com/

Re: [Solr Wiki] Your wiki account data

Posted by Mehdi Burgy <gl...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Sure. Unfortunately we had a problem a while
ago with spam bots creating pages so had
to lock it down.

Done, you should be able to edit the Solr Wiki.

Erick