Posted to dev@trafficcontrol.apache.org by "Chatterjee, Srijeet" <Sr...@comcast.com.INVALID> on 2023/04/25 02:07:57 UTC

Re: [EXTERNAL] New committer: Eric Holguin

Yay! Congrats Eric!

On 4/24/23, 10:42 AM, "Jeremy Mitchell" <mitchell852@apache.org <ma...@apache.org>> wrote:

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Traffic Control has
invited Eric Holguin to become a committer, and we are pleased to announce
that he has accepted!

He has been contributing to ATC since 2019 and has primarily been focused
on testing. He has opened over 70 issues (bugs or improvements) and has
also had over 80 pull requests merged. He is also responsible for adding
codecov to the ATC repository to highlight code coverage metrics for each
ATC component.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since
there is no need to go via the patch submission process. This should
enable better productivity.

Thanks,

Jeremy Mitchell

Re: [EXTERNAL] New committer: Eric Holguin