Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by "Sykes, Phil" <Ph...@sungardhe.com> on 2008/12/03 13:41:54 UTC

Tuscany and Spring

It does not look like Tuscany works with Spring 2.5.  Anyone have any idea when Tuscany might support Spring 2.5x?

Thanks,

Phil

Philip Sykes * Principal Java Developer, Banner Product Engineering * SunGard Higher Education * 3 Country View Road, Malvern PA 19335 * Tel 610 578 5185 * Phil.Sykes@sungardhe.com<ma...@sungardhe.com> * www.sungardhe.com<http://www.sungardhe.com/>

Re: Tuscany and Spring

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.
On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 12:41 PM, Sykes, Phil <Ph...@sungardhe.com>wrote:

>  It does not look like Tuscany works with Spring 2.5.  Anyone have any
> idea when Tuscany might support Spring 2.5x?
>

> Thanks,
>

> Phil
>

> Philip Sykes * Principal Java Developer, Banner Product Engineering *
> SunGard Higher Education * 3 Country View Road, Malvern PA 19335 * Tel 610
> 578 5185 * Phil.Sykes@sungardhe.com <Ka...@sungardhe.com> *
> www.sungardhe.com

For the 1.4 release Ram has moved us up to Spring 2.5.5. We are due a 1.4
release candidate. Was hoping to see one today but haven't seen it yet.

Simon