Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de> on 2016/12/08 18:10:15 UTC

Re: [Google+] YouTube channel

Hello all,

FYI, Stelios will try to update the videos bit by bit.

In the meantime I have linked the english playlists with approx. 500
short tutorials in our YouTube channel.

regards, Matthias

Re: [Google+] YouTube channel tutorial request

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Hi Peter,

Good idea!

I am not a "YouTuber" but I wanted to create an animation with AOO (logo
and icons) as a small intro to new visitors of our YouTube channel.

Unfortunately I have to learn a bit more about the program before that
is going to happen! ;-)

Regards, Matthias

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
BTW: I updated the "channel art" at