Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by "Rendon, Carlos (KBB)" <CR...@kbb.com> on 2014/04/01 01:06:48 UTC

RE: Blockcache Eviction on Write?

As far as I can tell the cache on write settings are more global than just the table in question.
https://hbase.apache.org/book/config.files.html

Is there a table-level option or API level option I’m not aware of?
-Carlos

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
On Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 4:06 PM, Rendon, Carlos (KBB) <CR...@kbb.com>wrote:

>  As far as I can tell the cache on write settings are more global than
> just the table in question.
>
> https://hbase.apache.org/book/config.files.html

That is correct.  BlockCache is by the server currently.  There are no
per-table nor per-cf configs though fellas have been asking for them...

St.Ack