Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Wim Deblauwe <wi...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/17 11:41:35 UTC

Release Maven 1.1 final?

Hi,

when is the final release of Maven 1.1 planned? I would like to migrate to
1.1, but I don't want to put the beta in action.

regards,

Wim

Re: Release Maven 1.1 final?

Posted by Wim Deblauwe <wi...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for the feedback, I have noticed some problems on the mailinglist
with people using the 1.1b1, so that's why I want to wait for a next release
(although I could really use that lower memory consumption).

regards,

Wim

Re: Release Maven 1.1 final?

Posted by Dion Gillard <di...@gmail.com>.
FWIW,

issues with the SCM and Artifact plugins in 1.1 b1 are a showstopper for me.

I think the artifact plugin has been fixed. The SCM bug afaik is
outstanding ( http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MPSCM-58 )

On 8/17/05, Jeff Jensen <je...@upstairstechnology.com> wrote:
> This is not an answer to your question, but is sharing an experience.  I
> have been successfully running 1.1 on a large codebase since before the
> official 1.1 beta 1 release (by regularly building HEAD).  I suggest trying
> it, as I am not experiencing problems the term "beta" implies!

Bernard Shaw

RE: Release Maven 1.1 final?