Posted to user@heron.apache.org by Josh Fischer <jo...@joshfischer.io> on 2021/06/08 01:11:42 UTC

ApacheCon 2021 Proposal Accepted!!

Hey All,

I submitted a talk to ApacheCon this year to talk about our story of
releasing Heron convenience binaries and it was accepted. This is more
exposure for Heron to help us on our way to a TLP!

- Josh
--
Sent from A Mobile Device

Re: ApacheCon 2021 Proposal Accepted!!

Posted by Sree Vaddi <sr...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Wonderful news, Josh.Congratulations.
Towards TLP, all.
Send me more details, I will add this an extra event in our meetup group.It can drive more attendees to your presentation, as well.

Thank you./Sree

    On Monday, June 7, 2021, 9:03:43 PM PDT, H W <hu...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Awesome ! 👍

Posted by Sree Vaddi <sr...@yahoo.com>.