Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "kuerzn@googlemail.com" <ku...@googlemail.com> on 2012/09/22 16:29:34 UTC

Release 10

On noticed that on the page http://ofbiz.apache.org/download.html only
release 10.04.02 is offered for download and no mentioning of other
releases or the trunk is made.

What is the reason for that? Especially, why is release 11.xx or 12.xx
not offered for download?

Re: Release 10

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
There also snapshots, we will soon provide a link from main page
http://ci.apache.org/projects/ofbiz/snapshots/

Jacques
$

Re: Release 10