Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by James McCarthy <ja...@webxi.com> on 2000/03/01 16:54:50 UTC

Bugzilla Not Sending Password

I have tried to register and then I went back in to force it to send my
password and the password is not being sent (Yes I check my e-mail address).

I don't believe Bugzilla is sending passwords to people who register.

Jim McCarthy
CTO, WebXi, Inc.
http://www.webxi.com/

RE: Bugzilla Not Sending Password

Posted by James McCarthy <ja...@webxi.com>.
Sorry for the e-mail on the list server but it took several hours before I
finally got the password which was after I posted the message.

I usually get automated responses within a few seconds, I guess I was just
being impatient.

Thanks,

Jim McCarthy
CTO, WebXi, Inc.
http://www.webxi.com/

Posted by Anil Vijendran <An...@eng.sun.com>.
Jim,

James McCarthy wrote:

> I have tried to register and then I went back in to force it to send my
> password and the password is not being sent (Yes I check my e-mail address).
>
> I don't believe Bugzilla is sending passwords to people who register.
>
> Jim McCarthy
> CTO, WebXi, Inc.
> http://www.webxi.com/

Peace, Anil +<:-)

Re: Bugzilla Not Sending Password

Posted by Pierpaolo Fumagalli <pi...@apache.org>.
James McCarthy wrote:

> Just to make sure that this issue is ended. I did get my password and I am
> able to logon but it took several hours for the e-mail to reach me which is
> unusual for automated responses. I was just a little impatient in posting
> this message. Sorry for any extra work my impatience may have caused anyone
> :).

Send me (privatel) the full message, privately, with all headers, so I
can check where it was placed "on hold"...

	Pier

<ma...@betaversion.org>    <http://www.betaversion.org/~pier/>

RE: Bugzilla Not Sending Password

Posted by James McCarthy <ja...@webxi.com>.