Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Robert Krugmann <Ro...@infoteam.de> on 2004/07/16 10:44:18 UTC

Let the users change their SVN passwords

Hi folks,

we are running Subversion on a Debian system with Apache2. Currently the
password file resides in the /etc/apache2 directory and is
only readable for apache (and read/write for root as well).

How can I let the users change their passwords without spoiling security?
Has anybody a skript at the ready, which will do the job?

Thanx
Robert

Note: there is only https access with client-certificate possible.

Re: Let the users change their SVN passwords

Posted by Michael W Thelen <th...@cs.utah.edu>.
* Robert Krugmann <Ro...@infoteam.de> [2004-07-16 04:45]:
> How can I let the users change their passwords without spoiling security?
> Has anybody a skript at the ready, which will do the job?

You might try Lincoln Stein's user_manage CGI script, here:
http://stein.cshl.org/WWW/software/user_manage/

-- Mike

--
Michael W. Thelen
The easiest person to deceive is one's self.