Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Vince Clark <vc...@globalera.com> on 2009/08/17 01:55:24 UTC

need to recalculate trial balance

I had to back out some orders manually and now I need to recalculate financial reports. The only services I see for this seem to require a transaction id. Is there a way to just recalculate the whole thing?

Vince Clark
www.globalera.com
vclark@globalera.com
(303) 493-6723 office
(303) 523-4843 cell

Re: need to recalculate trial balance

Posted by Vince Clark <vc...@globalera.com>.
No, I had too many entries to reverse. I backed out all data related to orders starting with AcctgTransEntry and worked my way up the stack.

I am considering writing a simple method to iterate thru AcctgTrans and call the service that does the calc.

Vince Clark
www.globalera.com
vclark@globalera.com
(303) 493-6723 office