Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Carl CABOU <ex...@sncf.fr> on 2002/12/05 10:09:56 UTC

Question about WSDL files in Apache Soap

Hi all, my question may seems dumb, I apologies for that.

I'm used to the Apache Soap Api for writing Soap RPC client to call a
webservice from Tomcat for example. But I never use WSDL files, always
knowing in advance the name and parameters to use.

So how do I make a soap call using a WSDL file using the Apache Soap API ?

Thanks in advance.

Carl.

Re: Question about WSDL files in Apache Soap

Posted by Carl CABOU <ex...@sncf.fr>.
Thank you so much for your answer Anne, since yesterday I was beginnig
to switch my project to Apache Axis. Looks pettry cool, but quite more
complicated than Apache Soap.

Anyway, I'm in now, reading the docs ...

Thanks for answering so quickly.

Best Regards.

Carl.

Posted by Carl CABOU <ex...@sncf.fr>.