Posted to users@camel.apache.org by liugang <cl...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/09 08:00:06 UTC

RecipientList with delimiter argument

Hi All:

When I plan to use recipientList component, I can only select one from:

         Method 1:

                            public RecipientListDefinition<Type>
recipientList(Expression recipients) {...}

         Method 2:

                       public RecipientListDefinition<Type>
recipientList(Expression recipients, String delimiter) {...}

         Method 3:

                            public
ExpressionClause<RecipientListDefinition<Type>> recipientList() {...}

Method 3 has more expression can be used than Method 1 and Method 2 , but
unfortunately, we can't specify the delimiter on this case.

So I'd like to know, how I can have a method which works like:

         Method 4:

                            public
ExpressionClause<RecipientListDefinition<Type>> recipientList(String
delimiter) {...}

Thanks a lot

GangLiu

RE: RecipientList with delimiter argument

Posted by liugang <cl...@gmail.com>.
OK, thanks.

GangLiu

Yeah for method 3 we should have a method so you can set that.
I have logged a ticket

--
Claus Ibsen

Re: RecipientList with delimiter argument

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

--
Claus Ibsen