Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Dave Smith <sa...@home.com> on 2000/11/04 18:14:51 UTC

Re: Repost of problem: tomcat hangs with sockets on CLOSE_WAIT when user cancels request

Ramakrishna,

> org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspServlet.unknownException(JspServlet.java:268)

Your JSP is crapping out. Are you catching this by using an error page?
Notice, the trace is kind enough to even tell you the line number of the
offending source code. Look in the work folder and examine the generated
jsp source code at line 268.

Or, use your favorite debugging strategy and refactor.

Regards,

Dave