Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Manjula Kutty <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/09 22:17:37 UTC

Optimization test result

Hi,

I had run the optimization test and am attaching the report with 10.3 beta.
Looks like 10.3 performs better than 10.2 in query optimization. Please have
a look

Manjula.

Re: Optimization test result

Posted by Francois Orsini <fr...@gmail.com>.
Great. Seems to be in line with performance improvements reported by Olav
previously (especially on read-only operations):
http://www.nabble.com/10.3.1.0-beta-performance-tf4016873.html#a11410816

Posted by Julius Stroffek <Ju...@Sun.COM>.
Thanks Manjula. I'll look at that.

Julo