Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Dittmann Werner <we...@siemens.com> on 2005/05/25 16:24:03 UTC

Additions to the WS-FX Wiki

All,

here are links to the Ws-Fx Wiki. On the frontpage I've
added a link to a "Starter" page that gives some
general information about WS Security and some info
on WSS4J and how to use it.

http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/WsFx is the frontpage and
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/WsFx/wssec is the mentioned
starter page

That page is _not_ a tutorial but gives some info what
should be done before you start with WSS4J and/or
WS Security in general.

Remarks, comments, add-ons are welcome.

Regards,
Werner