Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Saminda Abeyruwan <sa...@opensource.lk> on 2005/08/08 08:18:05 UTC

Re: org.apache.axis2.om.OMException during CreateSequence() method

Please forward the mail with [Axis2] prefix.

Repository to WS-RM implementation on top of Axis2, called Sandesha2, is
available at http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/sandesha/trunk/

Your contributionj is alway welcome to WS-RM implementation
Axis2-Sandesha2.

If the following code being generated, i have noted the following,

1. service.xml should call the generated MessageReciever
2. "payload" and "id" code is not clear - pls give more detalis of it,

Apart from this, you code should work.

Saminda

Posted by Saminda Abeyruwan <sa...@opensource.lk>.
Hi Pankaj,

Please send me the wsdl "you" are using for code generation.

Saminda

Posted by Pankaj Badgujar <pc...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: org.apache.axis2.om.OMException during CreateSequence() method

Posted by Pankaj Badgujar <pc...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Saminda ,
    The Service.xml is calling the generated message receiver as shown below :