Posted to derby-user@db.apache.org by bbobier <bo...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/18 21:03:40 UTC

Rollups and Linear Regression

Quick question:  Is it true that Apache Derby cannot handle Rollups and
linear regression functions?

Thanks!

-Bruce.

Re: Rollups and Linear Regression

Posted by bbobier <bo...@gmail.com>.
Last question: Materialized views are also not yet supported, correct?  (I'm
trying to do a quick evaluative comparison of derby and sql anywhere to see
which is best for me)

Posted by Bryan Pendleton <bp...@amberpoint.com>.

Posted by bbobier <bo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Bryan,

I see that feature T431 etc (grouping, rollup, cube, and grouping sets) are
included in the "todo" list for derby; Are linear regression and other
statistical functions also on this list?

Cheers,
Bruce.

Posted by Bryan Pendleton <bp...@amberpoint.com>.