Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Stephane Passignat <pa...@hotmail.com> on 2018/12/08 15:25:20 UTC

Incomplete list of handle types

Hi
I've seen this non compliancy. In TC 7.042 and 7.0.72. How, who can fix this ?

@HandlesTypes classes implementations. The mecanism in place only accept classes implementing an the type but doesn't accept classes inheriting from class implementing the @HandlesTypes classes. The
(Servlet 3.0 spec 8.2.4: ServletContainerInitializer’sonStartup method get's a Set of Classes that either extend / implement the classes that the initializer expressed interest in or if it is annotated with any of the classes specified via the @HandlesTypes annotation)

Thanks
Stephane

Re: Incomplete list of handle types

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
Please don't hijack threads. Please start a new thread for a new topic.

Mark