Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Anna Buczak <ab...@sarnoff.com> on 2005/11/17 22:25:01 UTC

IndexReader question

I built an index of my documents using Lucene.  I am interested in
exporting part of the information in the Lucene index to a file (and
using that file in another application).  The information that I want to
export consists mainly of the frequencies of the  words in each of the
documents.

Does anybody have an example how to do that ?  Or any other example that
shows how to access the IndexReader for an already developed index.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Anna