Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Robert Botte <ro...@verio.net> on 2013/04/16 21:46:54 UTC

How do I join the site?

I would like to post email questions to the mailing list for Cloudstack.
What are my procedures?

Robert Botte

Manager, Cloud Architecture and Performance

Verio Inc. an NTT Communications Company

5050 Conference Way N <x-apple-data-detectors://1/0>

Boca Raton, FL 33431 <x-apple-data-detectors://1/0>

Phone +1-561.999.8348

Mobil +1-917.449.4638

Fax +1-561.912.2594

Email robert.botte@verio.net

Website http://www.verio.com <http://www.verio.com/>

This email message is intended for the use of the person to whom it has been sent, and may contain information that is confidential or legally protected. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, you are not authorized to copy, distribute, or otherwise use this message or its attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and permanently delete this message and any attachments. Verio Inc. makes no warranty that this email is error or virus free.  Thank you.

Re: How do I join the site?

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.
Just send an email that contains your question to users@cloudstack.apache.org

Even better, subscribe by send an email to users-subscribe@cloudstack.apache.org