Posted to dev@doris.apache.org by junling du <du...@gmail.com> on 2022/12/07 02:33:00 UTC

[Enhancement] make libhdfs3 compatible with hdfs2 server (PR #15)

Hi all,

I have merge a pr to libhdfs3 for make libhdfs3 compatible with hdfs2
server.
And want to put a tag libhdfs3-v2.3.4 on the current the branch libhdfs3.

It is just a tag on libhdfs3 instead of release.

<https://github.com/apache/doris-thirdparty/releases/tag/libhdfs3-v2.3.4>
https://github.com/apache/doris-thirdparty/releases/tag/libhdfs3-v2.3.4

dujunling
dujlmail@gmail.com

Re:[Enhancement] make libhdfs3 compatible with hdfs2 server (PR #15)

Posted by Mingyu Chen <mo...@163.com>.
Done,
And all doc has been updated.

--