Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Brian Akins <ba...@web.turner.com> on 2005/03/10 18:06:33 UTC

ApacheCon 2005 US

When/where is ApacheCon 2005 US?  I wanted to give a presentation about
our CNN conversion and caching if anyone would be interested.

--
Brian Akins
Lead Systems Engineer

Re: ApacheCon 2005 US

Posted by Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>.
Colm MacCarthaigh wrote:

>>However, ApacheCon Europe 2005 will be held in Stuttgart, Germany,
>>18-22 July.
>
> Does anyone know what the story is with the website? I've been trying
> to submit a presentation, but the website is down, and I've not gotten
> a response from info@ , though admitadly I only tried this last night,
> but the deadline, *cough* tomorrow *cough* makes me wonder if there
> are any out-of-band submission procedures?

I have submitted the presentation abstract,
and received the 'ApacheCon Europe 2005 CFP submission' mail.
(It was a week before the deadline.)

Not sure what are the further steps :)

Regards,
Mladen.

Re: ApacheCon 2005 US

Posted by Colm MacCarthaigh <co...@stdlib.net>.
On Fri, Mar 11, 2005 at 07:25:38AM -0800, Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
> --On Friday, March 11, 2005 9:33 AM +0000 Colm MacCarthaigh
> <co...@stdlib.net> wrote:
>
> >Does anyone know what the story is with the website? I've been trying
> >to submit a presentation, but the website is down, and I've not gotten
> >a response from info@ , though admitadly I only tried this last night,
> >but the deadline, *cough* tomorrow *cough* makes me wonder if there
> >are any out-of-band submission procedures?
>
> The whole ApacheCon system is AWOL:
>
> <http://ken.coar.org/burrow/index.html?entry=1429;comments=true>

Eeek!

> I'd imagine they're going to have to extend the deadline again.  -- justin

Well I've just Emailed an abstract to info@apachecon.com, presumably it
will queue somewhere :) Probably one way of making some lives easier
when it does come back anyway.

Re: ApacheCon 2005 US

Posted by Justin Erenkrantz <ju...@erenkrantz.com>.

Re: ApacheCon 2005 US

Posted by Colm MacCarthaigh <co...@stdlib.net>.

Re: ApacheCon 2005 US

Posted by Lars Eilebrecht <la...@eilebrecht.net>.
According to Brian:

> When/where is ApacheCon 2005 US?

We have no final decision on this yet.

However, ApacheCon Europe 2005 will be held in Stuttgart, Germany,
18-22 July.

ciao...
--
Lars Eilebrecht              - Humor is the best antidote to reality.
lars@eilebrecht.net