Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by GFO <gu...@soprasteria.com> on 2018/01/04 17:48:42 UTC

Starting bundle: spring error in camel context

Hi,

I am trying to launch my bundle.

However, I have the following error:

Here is my camel-context.xml file: https://pastebin.com/CsxSDZsv

I know this error can come from namespaces in my file. I tried several
things:
- remove the version number in XSD spring links
- change the version number in XSD spring links

=> Every time the same error.

Does anyone has already solved this problem?

Thanks;
GFO

Re: Starting bundle: spring error in camel context

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

not yet, I will beginning of this afternoon (busy with Decanter improvements
this morning).

I keep you posted.

Regards
JB

On 01/08/2018 09:15 AM, GFO wrote:
> Hi jbonofre,
>
> Did you have time to have a look? :)
>
> Thanks a lot,
> GFO

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: Starting bundle: spring error in camel context

Posted by GFO <gu...@soprasteria.com>.
Hi jbonofre,

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Fair enough.

I complete an improvement on Decanter and check your stuff.

Regards
JB

On 01/05/2018 03:18 PM, GFO wrote:
> OK, thanks!
>
> Just to bounce back to one of your previous messages about using blueprint
> instead of Spring, I think it'll be difficult.
>
> I always make apps with Spring and my colleagues as well. I prefer to have
> something "controlled". More, the app is currently built with Spring so with
> annotations, config class, etc. It'll be time consuming for me to change
> everything.
>
> Thanks,
> GFO

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: Starting bundle: spring error in camel context

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Thanks, I will take a look.

I keep you posted.

Regards
JB

On 01/05/2018 02:23 PM, GFO wrote:
> My Karaf version is 4.0.9 (ServiceMix 7.0.1).
>
> Here are my headers: https://pastebin.com/JgBQGxCb
>
> And here is my pom.xml: https://pastebin.com/7TjxBzxp
>
> Thanks
> GFO

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: Starting bundle: spring error in camel context

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
And what about the Karaf version ?

Regards
JB

On 01/05/2018 11:57 AM, GFO wrote:
> My camel-spring version is 2.16.5. The camel-spring bundle imports the right
> Spring version (like my bundle does).
>
> I can try to use Spring 4. But, if I remember well, I switched to Spring 3
> because of the incompatibility of a bundle with Spring 4. I don't remember
> which one, I should have noted it...
>
> If it does not work with Spring 4 I can try with blueprint.
>
> I forward you my pom / headers in an hour.
>
> Thanks a lot,
> GFO

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: Starting bundle: spring error in camel context

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

Can you share your pom.xml ? At least output of bundle:headers ?

What camel-spring version ?

By the way, why not using camel-blueprint ? or at least newer Spring version ?

Regards
JB

On 01/05/2018 11:45 AM, GFO wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My bundle was embedding spring dependencies.
> Now it embed no dependency. All its dependencies are wrapped as bundles.
>
> I checked what is imported by my bundle with bundle:requirements command.
> It imports the right Spring version, 3.2.18, via
> org.apache.servicemix.bundles.spring-beans,
> org.apache.servicemix.bundles.spring-context, etc. which seems right.
>
> But I still have the same error. Do you know in which way I can go through
> to debug deeper?
>
> Thanks,
> GFO

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: Starting bundle: spring error in camel context

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
It seems you embed lot of packages in your bundle, which is wrong generally
speaking.

I would advice to correctly import the packages.

Regards
JB

On 01/04/2018 07:09 PM, GFO wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I think it has been deleted, it was in the message when I previewed it...
>
> Here is the pastebin link: https://pastebin.com/LkKDwv89
>
> Thanks,
> GFO

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: Starting bundle: spring error in camel context

Posted by Francois Papon <fr...@openobject.fr>.
Hi,

You forgot to paste your error stack trace ;)

François