Posted to dev@bloodhound.apache.org by Olemis Lang <ol...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/06 19:50:11 UTC

[BEP-0003] Ticket wiki syntax in product-scope Re: [BEP-0003] Handling product env's base_url

On 2/6/13, Andrej Golcov <an...@digiverse.si> wrote:
>> 1. use the product environment's base_href if available, otherwise...
>> 2. use a [multiproduct] base_href template if available, otherwise...
>> 3. fall back to normal behaviour with the product at
>>    [...]/product(s)/<namespace>
> Looks like good enough solution for the time of being.
>
> As far as I remember, we plan to support product specific ids for
> tickets. Something like "#XX-1" where "XX" is product ID.
> How the ticket url should look like in this case:
> [...]/product(s)/ticket/XX/1

No .

> or may be
> [...]/ticket/XX-1 - in this case we need additional mapping but the
> ticket id is preserved.
> ?

Candidate URL schemes are documeted here

https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/wiki/Proposals/BEP-0003#url-mapping

#XXX-1 is a wiki syntax , not related neither to env's base_url nor
request dispatching , that's why I forked the discussion at this point
..

> There is another, may be not the best alternative: using slash in
> product specific ticket id e.g. "#XX/1" that maps directly to
> [...]/product(s)/ticket/XX/1

there's another , similar to Intertrac prefixes #XXX:1

Olemis.