Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by "Nelligan, Steven M" <sn...@illinois.edu> on 2022/08/11 12:34:46 UTC

Issues with Netbeans 13 and 14

I've been having problems with Netbeans 14, where when clicking on a link (either in projects or search), the program module opens in the wrong window.

I have been using Netbeans for years and for the last few versions, for one reasons or another, had to revert back to version 12.3.

Also, the cut and paste of code from Netbeans to another editor for the most part does not work.

I am running in a virtual workstation running Windows 10.

Is anyone else having these kinds of issues?

Thanks,
-Steve Nelligan