Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Nicholas Chandoke <wo...@hotmail.com> on 2011/06/11 06:18:30 UTC

Excel Sheet Cloning

I noticed the HSSFSheet.cloneSheet(int) function, but I can't find
a method to add the cloned sheet to a workbook. I've looked
*everywhere* on the internet, but I couldn't find more than
obsolete bug reports. Am I missing something?

Re: Excel Sheet Cloning

Posted by Nick Burch <ni...@alfresco.com>.
On Sat, 11 Jun 2011, Nicholas Chandoke wrote:
> I noticed the HSSFSheet.cloneSheet(int) function, but I can't find
> a method to add the cloned sheet to a workbook.

It gets added to your workbook as part of the cloning process, you don't
need to do anything to attach it

Nick