Posted to dev@vcl.apache.org by Josh Thompson <jo...@ncsu.edu> on 2015/02/12 20:40:14 UTC

calling on translators!

Re: calling on translators!

Posted by Josh Thompson <jo...@ncsu.edu>.

António,

This is great!  Thank you!

Josh

On Friday, February 13, 2015 10:16:47 AM António Aragão wrote:
> I'm going to translate and test on my system. Soon as it is working I will
> tell everybody.
>
> Thanks.

> > Hi,
> >
> > I can translate to Portuguese (Portugal). Are you interested in that ?
> >
> > Thanks.

> > --
>
> --
- --
- -------------------------------
Josh Thompson
VCL Developer
North Carolina State University

my GPG/PGP key can be found at pgp.mit.edu

Re: calling on translators!

Posted by Josh Thompson <jo...@ncsu.edu>.

António send translation files to me for Portuguese (thanks António!).  In the
process of reviewing them, I realized I did not explain how to get the latest
translation files from our code repository to make them ready for 2.4.  You
can get the latest files by browsing here:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/vcl/trunk/web/

Specifically, you'll need to download these two files to use as your starting
point:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/vcl/trunk/web/locale/po_files/vcl.po.template
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/vcl/trunk/web/js/nls/messages.js.template

I apologize for not explaining that better.

Josh

On Friday, February 13, 2015 10:16:47 AM António Aragão wrote:
> I'm going to translate and test on my system. Soon as it is working I will
> tell everybody.
>
> Thanks.

> > Hi,
> >
> > I can translate to Portuguese (Portugal). Are you interested in that ?
> >
> > Thanks.

> > --
>
> --
- --