Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/10 15:04:10 UTC

anyone tried deploying roller on Google App Engine

Has anyone ever tried to deploy roller on google app engine?

I was reading the docs and it looks like GAE supports data nucleus
platform for JPA support.

peter lin

Re: anyone tried deploying roller on Google App Engine

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
I did some research and it appears GAE only supports data nucleus JPA,
so at minimum swapping out openjpa for data nucleus is required.

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.