Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Siddharth Tiwari <si...@live.com> on 2013/10/25 10:07:52 UTC

Trash in yarn

How can I enable trash in hadoop-2.2.0.  Also, if I drop a table on hive does the trash help in it ?
Please help , thanks for help in advance.

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Trash in yarn

Posted by Ravi Prakash <ra...@ymail.com>.
Hi Siddharth,

The Trash feature is enabled by setting "fs.trash.interval" . I'm not sure about your question on hive. What do you mean by the trash helping with dropped tables?

Re: Trash in yarn

Re: Trash in yarn

Re: Trash in yarn