Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Rene Moser <ma...@renemoser.net> on 2015/01/03 16:19:13 UTC

Re: Ansible CloudStack modules

Hi again

On 12/18/2014 03:44 PM, Sebastien Goasguen wrote:

> Thanks for Sharing René, I tested the VM one couple days ago and it works perfect.
> I'd love to see one for key paris and secruitygroups.

Security group management (group and rules) has been added, e.g.:

  - name: ensure security group default exist
    cloudstack_sg:
      name: default

  - name: add inbound SSH to security group default
    cloudstack_sg_rule:
      name: default
      start_port: 22
      end_port: 22

I made a small example playbook [1] which installs yacy [2] from scratch
on exoscale.

[1] https://github.com/resmo/ansible-cloudstack-example
[2] http://www.yacy.net/en/

Re: Ansible CloudStack modules