Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by J-P Anquetil <in...@rhumba.co.uk> on 2001/11/05 21:18:21 UTC

Caching not supported

Firstly, my apologies if this qustion is not entirely suitable for this
list.

I am using Tomcat 3.2.3 and get the following error when I try to call an
applet. The applet works fine in the root dir of my site. If however I move
it to a dir behind WEB-INF I get the following error. I have searched high
and low and cannot find the answer. Any ideas would be very nuch
appreciated.

Many Thanks
J-P

The error was,

Java.io.IOException: Caching not supported for
http://192.168.0.71/pearl/secure/Una2000.jar
at sun.plugin.cache.CachedJarLoader.download(CachedJarLoader.java:349)
at sun.plugin.cache.CachedJarLoader.load(CachedJarLoader.java:116)
at sun.plugin.cache.JarCache.get(JarCache.java:286)