Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Messing, Elad" <el...@eml-d.villa-bosch.de> on 2005/03/31 16:30:39 UTC

What have changed since "Cocoon: Building XML Applications" was published?

Hello to all
	I am about to start designing and implementing a portal
application using Cocoon.
	In order to do so, I just finished the "Cocoon: Building XML
Applications" book.
	The book offer's you some "best practices" and methodology which
gives me the feeling I am ready to start and design my application.

	Now - I imagine some things have change since the book was
published. I wouldn't want to design the application, just to figure out
then that my chosen methods are long over-due.

	I was thinking that maybe, just maybe - some of you had already
gone through that phase, read the book, collected the missing/outdated
data, and can hand me a list of items that I should go through before
start my design....

	I know I am spoiled, but I guess it is worth the shot.. :)
	I would off-course appreciate the effort !

	Thank you in advance.

Elad