Posted to dev@systemds.apache.org by Janardhan <ja...@apache.org> on 2020/07/09 04:59:43 UTC

[UPDATE](July '20) Work on improving user/dev experience. Thanks.

Hi team,

We are working on the following sprints in the coming weeks from today. :)
There are different people working on each sprint (our work might end by
July 30).
We try to adhere to our development guidelines, kindly challenge any
deviation.

We might need reviews in the relevant components, Kindly provide any kind
of help
(such as a cursory comment) If you do not have time to have, a complete
look at the PR.

*Sprints:*
1. Website update: [ the mail archive discussion link
<http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/systemds-dev/202007.mbox/%3CCAObMueXZqQsyDw6_K_6xNf-bfGRhekDBbHGgbpmpA_2CD5c_5g%40mail.gmail.com%3E>
 ]
  - In this, An additional functionality to accommodate tutorials in  a
fashion
to host all the notebooks or data from the systemds repository itself.
  - Work towards removing redundant code and update (if necessary) any
component.

2. Documentation cleanup (Sanity check): [ The mail discussion link
<http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/systemml-dev/202005.mbox/%3C54b05de7962049048bb1120944c906e4%40tugraz.at%3E>
 ]
  - Check and run each documentation page for errors and content freshness.
  - Delete content corresponding to removed functionality such mllearn API.

3.  Notebooks or idioms: [ the mail discussion link
<http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/systemds-dev/202007.mbox/%3CCAObMueWNV3087-4FG3M-ft1m__SoHJ%3DpkP52HCRQ1EFpCJNHdA%40mail.gmail.com%3E>
 ]
  - Dev notebooks to tryout the SystemDS functionality such as lineage
tracing on the
browser itself
  - Use cases for algorithms.

Thank you,