Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Marcel Kinard <cm...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/07 20:43:23 UTC

pull request for coho

I just submitted a pull request:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-coho/pull/3

- add wp8 content
- remove 'incubator' from the repo names
- rename 'webworks' from the blackberry repo name
- add changelog entries for docs, js, mobile-spec, hello-world
- fix changelog generation when selecting a subset of platforms

@stevengill, could take a look and merge this in?

I also noticed that the DISCLAIMER still has verbage about being an
incubator project, but I didn't update that.

-- Marcel Kinard

Re: pull request for coho

Posted by Marcel Kinard <cm...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your publish.

I think I found an issue in your updates. I opened CB-2108 and have a
pull request for you to merge if you like it.

-- Marcel

Re: pull request for coho

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.

Re: pull request for coho