Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Paulex Yang <pa...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/28 17:55:31 UTC

[doc] Doxygen document for portlib/kernel classes available online(was Re: [doc] No Doxygen reference for code :()

Hi, all

FYI. I put the doxygen generated documents for kernel classes[1] and
portlib[2] for Windows on my ASF home, and they can be downloaded
together at[3].

[1] http://people.apache.org/~pyang/harmonydoc/windows/kernel_doc/html/
[2] http://people.apache.org/~pyang/harmonydoc/windows/vm_doc/html/
[3] http://people.apache.org/~pyang/harmonydoc/windows/doc.tgz