Posted to hdfs-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@cloudera.com.INVALID> on 2019/10/23 23:10:41 UTC

HDFS sync

Hi folks,

I don't want to add meetings unnecessarily. But I would like to see the
oncall engineer of the week to join and summarize the support cases (CDH
engineering escalations, HDP EARs). Ideally any one with a case open should
join too, but let's start with this and see how it goes. Yes I am using
this trick to force you to make more progress on support cases :)

Additionally, @Siyao Meng <sm...@cloudera.com> will spend a few minutes in
this week's HDFS sync to talk about/demo HDFS Dynamometer. So hopefully
you'll find it useful in the future.