Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Rosenberg, Eric" <er...@ngc.com> on 2006/03/06 19:39:51 UTC

JAVAC Classpath

I am running ant 1.6.2.

I just realized that the javac task is taking the classpath that I
specify and adding the classpath that I have started ant with to it. Is
there a way to make it not do that?

I have junit.jar in Ant's class path so that I can use the junit task in
another target. However, I do not want to compile with junit.jar in my
classpath because I want the build to break if any dependencies on test
classes have been introduced into the code.

Thanks,

Eric Rosenberg

Re: JAVAC Classpath

Posted by Jeffrey E Care <ca...@us.ibm.com>.
That's documented pretty clearly in the manual.

Jeffrey E. (Jeff) Care
carej@us.ibm.com
IBM WebSphere Application Server Development
WAS Pyxis Lead Release Engineer

"Rosenberg, Eric" <er...@ngc.com> wrote on 03/06/2006 01:39:51
PM: